The new Moving to London eBook has finally arrived! This 2019 edition has had a HUUUUGE update from the original. Firstly, it’s not just for Aussies. This eBook is for anyone who is planning a move to London, no matter where in the world they’re based.
Secondly it’s much, MUCH easier on the eye. Designed in a modern eMagazine format, this Moving to London eBook is an absolute joy to read electronically. Download it to your laptop, tablet, even your phone if you want to read it on-the-go.
Lastly, it costs less than three cups of coffee – or even two, depending where you’re from. A worthy investment considering how much time, energy and research it’s going to save you in the long-run!
This Moving to London eBook Guide has over 70 pages full of information and advice to answer your biggest questions and help with your move. There are also activities and lists to organise your own life admin, making sure you don’t miss a thing. The goal is to get you settled in and enjoying your new city from the moment you land.
From budgeting, visas and Brexit, to opening a bank account, finding a job and making new friends. The Moving to London Guide covers everything you need for your move to London. You’ll find plenty of practical advice and tips as you go along, including:
Before your move
- To-do List
- The cost of Moving to London
- UK Visas and Passports
- Travelling with Pets
- Short-Term Accommodation on Arrival
- Setting up a UK Bank Account
- Get a UK SIM and Phone NUmber
- How to apply for a National Insurance Number
- A Complete Guide to Renting in London
- Finding a Job in London
- A Guide to Health Care in the UK
- How to Make New Friends in London
- Where to find Shopping Essentials
- How to Deal with London’s Hard Water
- Best London Phone Apps
- Weekend Getaways from London
Find out more or check out the Moving to London eBook FAQ here